Folding Lock 6000/90 black (Art. no. 51798)
- 5 mm steel bars, with extra soft 2-components coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork
- Colour-matching silicone cover for the lock body with "soft touch" properties
- Link construction allows compact folding
- The bars, the case, the links as well as supporting elements of the locking system are made of special hardened steel
- Bars are linked with special rivets
- Premium cylinder for high protection against manipulations, e.g. picking
- Two keys are supplied with the lock
- Easy transport thanks to practical bag
- Flexible mounting with non-slip velcro straps or screws at the bottle holder device
- This lock can be ordered keyed alike to other locks. This means several locks would match one key, respectively key code
- Bordo family: Ideal combination of resistibility, weight and transport size
||transport bag incl.
With the Bordo, ABUS has revolutionised the bicycle lock and established an entirely new type of lock – the folding lock. The bike locks of the Bordo family offer features that have not been provided by any other design to date. Light-weight flexibility in a compact design. These features are shared by all of the various folding locks in the extensive Bordo family. From the high security Bordo X Plus, through the classic Bordo, to the ...
Other interesting products from the category Folding locks