Folding Lock Bordo Combo 6100
- 5 mm steel bars, with extra soft 2-components coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork
- Colour-matching plastic cover for the lock body
- Link construction allows compact folding
- The bars, the case, the links as well as supporting elements of the locking system are made of special hardened steel
- Bars are linked with special rivets
- Two component moulded digits guarantee life-long visibility
- Individually settable code
- Easy transport thanks to a practical bag
- Flexible mounting with non-slip velcro straps or screws at the bottle holder device
- The combination lock is very well suited for the use by several people
- Bordo family: Ideal combination of resistibility, weight and transport size
||transport bag incl.
With the Bordo, ABUS has revolutionised the bicycle lock and established an entirely new type of lock – the folding lock. The bike locks of the Bordo family offer features that have not been provided by any other design to date. Light-weight flexibility in a compact design. These features are shared by all of the various folding locks in the extensive Bordo family. From the high security Bordo X Plus, through the classic Bordo, to the ...
Other interesting products from the category Folding locks