Padlock brass 70
This weatherproof padlock from ABUS is ideal for maritime use with sensitive surfaces.
THEFT PROTECTION FOR YOUR SENSITIVE SURFACES
This padlock from ABUS is ideal for maritime use in extreme weather and environmental conditions. That’s why it provides optimal theft protection for assets of medium value on boats.
The ABUS Expedition 70 marine padlock has a solid brass lock body that is plastic coated to protect sensitive surfaces. The hardened steel shackle is also plastic coated. In addition, a special protective cap ensures that water spray and dirt cannot penetrate the locking mechanism. Chains, doors, gates, cupboards, tool boxes, cellar windows, sheds, switch boxes, etc. can all be locked with the Expedition 70.
Technology and features:
- Lock body made of solid brass
- Shackle made from hardened steel with plastic sleeve
- Sealed lock body with special protective cap and drainage channels to protect the locking mechanism from water and dirt
- Shock-absorbing plastic casing protects sensitive surfaces
- Double bolted
- Precision pin cylinder
- Paracentric key profile for increased protection against manipulation
- Inner components made from rust-free materials
- Self-locking: lock without the key by pushing down the shackle
- IB Aqua Safe: stainless-steel shackle for extra-special corrosion protection
Operation and use:
- Security for items/goods of medium value or where there is an average risk of theft
- For securing chains, doors, gates, cupboards, lockers, tool boxes, cellar windows, sheds, switch boxes, etc.
- Sizes: 45, 50 mm
- Long shackle (HB): 45HB63, 50HB80 mm
- Rust-free (IB): 45, 50; IB45/HB63, IB50/HB80 mm