Padlock 72IB/40 Ecolution B/DFNLI
Our 72IB/40 ECOLUTION™ is a sustainable aluminum padlock produced from durable and recyclable materials.
To protect objects of medium value from unauthorized access or casual theft, we recommend the green padlock 72IB/40 ECOLUTION™. It is suitable for gates, cabinets, lockers, basement windows, sheds, tool boxes, and switchboards. The solid padlock body is made of TITALIUM™ special aluminum, the shackle of stainless steel. Thanks to the robust housing and the UL-ECV certificate issued by the independent US organization "Underwriters Laboratories", this padlock combines security and environmental protection.
Technology and features:
- Solid lock body made from TITALIUM™ special aluminium – high security with low weight
- Shackle made from stainless steel
- 6-pin cylinder for maximum number of key differs
- Double bolted
- Self-locking: locking without key by pushing down the shackle
- Incl. two keys
Operation and use:
- To secure goods of medium value or at an average risk of theft
- To secure e.g. doors, gates, wardrobes, lockers, tool boxes, cellar windows, sheds, switch boards, etc.
|Horizontal clearance b:
|No. of keys supplied:
||two keys included
|Shackle diameter d:
|Vertical clearance c:
|color of facets:
Innovative, corrosion-resistant coatings, high-quality materials for a long lifespan, lubricants suitable for use in the food industry, PVC-free vinyl jackets, packaging made from recycled and recyclable material. These "ingredients" form the basis of our Ecolution™ product range. With an approach that is consistently committed to ecological protection, we are making a clear statement in support of the environment, while catering for the ...
Other interesting products from the category Ecolution™