Padlock T65AL/40 Ecolution B/DFNLI
Our T65AL ECOLUTION™ padlock is made from recycled aluminum and is suitable for cabinets, tool boxes, and switchgear.
The T65AL is made of high-quality materials and features a hardened steel handle with NANO PROTECT™ coating. This means you can reliably secure your cabinets, toolboxes, or switchgear - and do something for the environment, too. Because the padlock is UL-ECV certified, special proof of environmental compatibility and energy efficiency. The independent U.S. organization "Underwriters Laboratories" (UL) issues the certificate to us every year.
Technology and features:
- Lock body made from aluminium
- Hardened steel shackle with NANO PROTECT™ plating for extreme corrosion resistance
- Double bolted
- Individual subscription on the back of the lock possible
- Self-locking: Locking without key by pushing down the shackle
- Paracentric keyway for increased protection against manipulation
- Precision pin cylinder
- Incl. two keys
Operation and use:
- To secure goods of medium value or at an average risk of theft
- Ideal to individually secure lockers, wardrobes (e.g. at fitness centres), cellar sheds, tool boxes, etc.
|Horizontal clearance b:
|No. of keys supplied:
||two keys included
|Shackle diameter d:
|Vertical clearance c:
|color of facets:
Innovative, corrosion-resistant coatings, high-quality materials for a long lifespan, lubricants suitable for use in the food industry, PVC-free vinyl jackets, packaging made from recycled and recyclable material. These "ingredients" form the basis of our Ecolution™ product range. With an approach that is consistently committed to ecological protection, we are making a clear statement in support of the environment, while catering for the ...
Other interesting products from the category Ecolution™