Padlock brass 83WPIB/53
The brass 83WPIB from ABUS offers high levels of anti-theft protection, even in severe weather conditions.
SECURE AGAINST THIEVES AND AGAINST RUST
The 83WPIB brass padlock is completely weatherproof and is ideal for outdoor use or use on boats and ships.
Thanks to the plastic-coated lock body made of solid brass and the rust-free shackle made of hardened stainless steel, the lock is extremely resistant to corrosion and weathering. The cylinder protection with drainage channel, which removes moisture that has penetrated the lock, also makes the ABUS 83WPIB padlock a reliable and durable companion.
Technology and features:
- Lock body made of solid brass
- Stainless-steel shackle
- As required, either automatic locking = locking without a key by pressing down on the shackle, or key-retaining = locking only with a key (Z-bar)
- Extremely weather-resistant due to the full plastic coating, including cylinder protection and sealed shackle holes; drainage channels transport moisture that has penetrated the lock back out
- Shackle can be exchanged within seconds
- RK: cylinder can be re-keyed to match an existing key
Operation and use:
- To secure assets and objects of greater value or those at a high risk of theft
- Suitable for industrial or commercial doors/gates, warehouses, trailers, containers and garages
- Ideal for severe weather conditions (e.g., in sea and port areas)
|Horizontal clearance b:
|No. of keys supplied:
||2 keys incl.
|Shackle diameter d:
||with cylinder C-Series
|Vertical clearance c: