Padlock aluminium 72AS
The ABUS Padlock 72 is extremely robust and yet lightweight thanks to its aluminum body.
ABUS ALUMINUM PADLOCKS MADE OF TITALIUM™ ARE SUITABLE FOR A WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS.
The ABUS Padlock 72 is extremely robust and yet lightweight thanks to its aluminum body. With their different shackle variants, they are an excellent complement to the rest of the Safety locks, as they effortlessly adapt to any environment.
Technology and features:
- Solid, anodized aluminium body
- Shackle made of steel with NANO PROTECT™ plating, also available in stainless steel or aluminium
- 5-pin precision cylinder
- Cylinder can be rekeyed to match an existing key
- Available keyed alike, master keyed and grand master keyed
- Key-retaining (Lock retains key until locked)
- Product is ULE-validated
- Additional Shackle Lengths: 1 31/32"
- Colours: red, blue, green, yellow, brown, violet, silver, black, orange
ABUS aluminium locks are suitable for a variety of applications. They are handy, lightweight and protect your valuables reliably. Whether blue, red, violet, green, orange or yellow, whether a combination lock or keyed lock, you are guaranteed to find just the right lock in this product range to suit your needs. Perfect for Industrial Uses
The 72 Series padlock was developed especially for industrial and occupational security. It is ...
Other interesting products from the category Aluminium