Padlock aluminium T65AL myLock
Our T65AL myLock padlock has a synthetic coating on which you can write a custom label.
With our T65AL myLock padlock, you can secure lockers, lockers in gym and school, or tool boxes against unauthorized access. The lock body of the T65AL is made of high-quality aluminum and covered with a colorful synthetic coating. The locks can be individually and permanently inscribed with a waterproof felt-tip pen, for example with your name or a small marking. Simply press down the shackle to lock the product.
Technology and features:
- Lock body made from aluminium
- Hardened steel shackle with NANO PROTECT™ plating for extreme corrosion resistance
- Double bolted
- Individual inscriptions possible for easy identification
- Self-locking: Locking without key by pushing down the shackle
- Paracentric keyway for increased protection against manipulation
- Precision 5-pin tumbler cylinder
- Supplied with two keys
Operation and use:
- To secure valuables/goods of medium value or at an average risk of theft
- Also ideal to individually secure lockers and wardrobes (e.g. in fitness centres), for cellar sheds, tool boxes, etc.
- Size: 40 mm
- Colours: black, red, blue, purple, yellow, white
ABUS aluminium locks are suitable for a variety of applications. They are handy, lightweight and protect your valuables reliably. Whether blue, red, violet, green, orange or yellow, whether a combination lock or keyed lock, you are guaranteed to find just the right lock in this product range to suit your needs. Perfect for Industrial Uses
The 72 Series padlock was developed especially for industrial and occupational security. It is ...
Other interesting products from the category Aluminium