Combination Lock 148TSA/30 B
Our 148TSA combination lock is especially useful for travel to the United States, as United States Customs can open this padlock and relock the case.
Are you looking for a lock for your suitcases and bags especially for a trip to the United States? The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) opens suitcases, bags, backpacks, and other luggage at random or when they can't see exactly what something is during screening at the airport. TSA employees have master keys that fit TSA locks. This keeps your lock from being damaged. And the case can be locked normally over and over again. Our 148TSA combination lock has an indicator that shows whether the lock has been opened using a TSA key. The nameplate included with the lock allows you to personalize it.
Technology and features:
- Lock body made from plastic
- Cable diameter 2 mm
- Individually resettable 3-digit code
- Write-on name tag included
- Cable shackle opens by pressing the lever on the side
- Visible red indicator at shackle: lock was opened by TSA
- To reset red indicator open lock and turn shackle by 360°
Operation and use:
- To secure valuables/goods of lower value or at a low risk of theft
- Suitable e.g. to secure luggage
- Ideal for journeys into the USA: the luggage can be opened/relocked by the US security authorities without damaging the lock
|Horizontal clearance b:
|resettable digit code
|No. of keys supplied:
|Shackle diameter d:
|Vertical clearance c:
|color of facets:
Combination locks are suitable for a range of uses and with different users, thanks to their special locking system. Applications include securing pieces of luggage, tool boxes or lockers in sports clubs. The locks are secured by a 3- or 4-digit number combination that can be set individually. This way, you will never have to worry again about carrying your keys with you or losing them.
Other interesting products from the category Combination