Combination Lock 160
The ABUS Prestige Code 160 padlock is ideal for securing medium value assets and objects where there is an average risk of theft
SECURITY IN HIGH-GLOSS CHROME
The ABUS Prestige Code 160 padlock is made up of a lock body with exclusive high-gloss chrome plating and a shackle made from hardened steel.
The ABUS 160 combination lock is suitable for locking doors, gates, cabinets, lockers, switch boxes and similar valuables that are to be protected against theft or unauthorised use. The padlock is particularly practical as it is operated by means of a number code instead of a key. Depending on the size of the lock, the number code can be set individually on a 3 or 4 digit number wheel. This means that several users can gain access to the secured goods at any time.
Technology and features:
- Lock body and shackle in exclusive high-gloss chrome plating
- Shackle made from hardened steel
- Double bolted
- 160/40: individually resettable 3-digit code
- 160/50: individually resettable 4-digit code
Operation and use:
- Security for assets and objects of medium value or where there is an average risk of theft
- Suitable for securing doors, gates, cupboards, lockers, tool boxes, etc.
- Ideal with ABUS Hasp No 100
- Sizes: 40, 50 mm
- Long shackle (HB): 160/50HB50
Combination locks are suitable for a range of uses and with different users, thanks to their special locking system. Applications include securing pieces of luggage, tool boxes or lockers in sports clubs. The locks are secured by a 3- or 4-digit number combination that can be set individually. This way, you will never have to worry again about carrying your keys with you or losing them.
Other interesting products from the category Combination