Combination Lock 180IB
The water resistant 180IB combination lock from ABUS is the ideal padlock for use in severe weather conditions.
Robust and rust-free
The ABUS 180IB marine combination lock is the perfect solution for outdoor use.
The ABUS 180IB combination lock is ideal for securing medium-value assets and objects where there is an average risk of theft. A forged brass lock body and a stainless-steel shackle make the Nautilus 180IB/50 model a combination lock that is resistant to wind and weather. This lock excels in applications that require resistance to extreme environmental conditions. Perfect for securing boats and vehicles outdoors and near oceanside.The perfect companion when both security and environmental protection is required.
Technology and features:
- Body made of solid forged brass
- Shackle made from stainless steel
- 4-digit, individually resettable code
- Inner components made of non-corrosive materials
- Precision locking mechanism with additional tampering protection
Operation and use:
- Security for items/goods of medium value or where there is an average risk of theft
- Ideal for severe weather conditions (e.g., in sea and port areas, for securing vehicles and boats in outdoor use)
- For securing doors, gates, lockers, tool boxes, cellar windows, sheds, switch boxes, cupboards, etc.
- Taille: 50 mm
- Long shackle (HB): 180IB/50HB63
ABUS Marine padlocks are especially designed for outdoor use. Rust-free security even in harsh weather conditions. Suitable weather-resistant materials such as stainless steel or appropriate plastic coatings protect the padlock effectively in outdoor areas.
Other interesting products from the category Marine / Rustfree