Padlock brass 70
This coated weather proof padlock form ABUS is ideal for marine use and is protected against damaging
THEFT PROTECTION PLUS PROTECTIVE COATINGS
The ABUS Expedition 70 is ideal for marine and extreme conditions. It is designed for protecting against moderate theft risks.
The Expedition 70 uses a solid brass lock body and hardened steel shackle with a full plastic coating and cylinder protection to protect against the environment and your valuable surfaces.
Technology and features:
- Lock body made of solid brass
- Shackle made from hardened steel with plastic sleeve
- Sealed lock body with special protective cap and drainage channels to protect the locking mechanism from water and dirt
- Shock-absorbing plastic casing protects sensitive surfaces
- Double bolted
- Precision pin cylinder
- Paracentric key profile for increased protection against manipulation
- Inner components made from rust-free materials
- Self-locking: lock without the key by pushing down the shackle
- IB Aqua Safe: stainless-steel shackle for extra-special corrosion protection
Operation and use:
- Security for items/goods of medium value or where there is an average risk of theft
- For securing chains, doors, gates, cupboards, lockers, tool boxes, cellar windows, sheds, switch boxes, etc.
- Sizes: 45, 50 mm
- Long shackle (HB): 45HB63, 50HB80 mm
- Rust-free (IB): 45, 50; IB45/HB63, IB50/HB80 mm