B810 Permit Redbox™ (Art. no. 88882)
PERMIT-TO-WORK TAKEN FURTHER
Standard procedures for safely switching off systems within businesses often involve permit-to-work documentation.
The B810 Permit Redbox™ allows you to integrate these documents as well as storing machine and system locks. It combines precision systems protection with the necessary protection for your permit in a large, lockable display window. For more safety and transparency in maintenance work.
- Stable box made of powder-coated metal sheet
- Large, lockable front pane to display the dedicated work permit notes (A4 format)
- With 20 insertion holes for personal LOTO locks plus additional 3 for authorized persons
- Large storage space with hook rails to store up to 24 machine padlocks
- With carrying handle for mobile use
- With enclosed wall-bracket for stationary use of the box
- Inside with quick-release-button to optionally fix the box on the wall-bracket
- All around with punched holes for better light incidence and insight
- Side with insertion slot for keys with key tag
Operation and use:
- To coordinate group lockout procedures in combination with permit-to-work systems
- Integration of work permits to better inform the persons involved
- Increased security by locking the work permit note until the end of all work
- Flexible use as mobile box or fixed at the enclosed wall-bracket
- Also ideal for storing machine locks directly at the machine
||174 x 40 x 10
Safety lockout and tagout measures help to achieve a safe working environment. From the perspective of an employer, guidelines and legal regulations must be followed in order to protect employees. In this instance, where rules and directions alone are not enough, physical safety measures are needed to avoid work accidents. Around 2.2 million people die from work accidents each year worldwide According to the International Labour Organization ...
Other interesting products from the category Industrial Safety