Hand levers of ball valves made of cranked flat steel can be blocked quickly and safely with ABUS ball valve lockouts.
LOCKS THE HAND LEVER AND SECURES THE OFF-POSITION
The robust ball valve lockouts prevent unauthorised opening of the valve.
They use a padlock to hold the valve lever in the off position and thus secure the necessary work on the system.
- Stable and secure, made from powder-coated steel
- Two sizes for most common ball valves
- A number of holes for exact positioning of the padlock gives more stability
- Best used on hard-to-reach pipes
Operation and use:
- Block access to ball valves during maintenance
- V423: Small 0,25" to 1"
- V426: Large 1,25" to 3"