Padlock aluminium T65AL myLock
Our padlock T65AL myLock has an individually inscribable synthetic coating.
With our T65AL myLock padlock, you can secure lockers, gym and school lockers or toolboxes against unauthorised access. The lock body of the T65AL is made of high-quality aluminium and covered with a coloured synthetic coating. The locks can be individually and permanently inscribed with a waterproof felt-tip pen, for example with your name or a small drawing. The product is locked by simply pressing down the bracket.
- Lock body made from aluminium
- Hardened steel shackle with NANO PROTECT™ plating for extreme corrosion resistance
- Double bolted
- Individual inscriptions possible for easy identification
- Self-locking: Locking without key by pushing down the shackle
- Paracentric keyway for increased protection against manipulation
- Precision 5-pin tumbler cylinder
- Supplied with two keys
Operation and use:
- To secure valuables/goods of medium value or at an average risk of theft
- Also ideal to individually secure lockers and wardrobes (e.g. in fitness centres), for cellar sheds, tool boxes, etc.
- Size: 40 mm
- Colours: black, red, blue, purple, yellow, white