Padlock 220/70 (Art. no. 82091)
- Original Diskus® design: 360° protection
- Diskus® Deep-Welding Technology - maximum strength
- Hardened steel shackle
- Precision pin tumbler cylinder with anti-pick pins
- Key retaining: locking only with the key (lock retains key until locked)
- Made in Germany
Operation and use:
- To secure valuables / goods of greater value or at a high risk of theft
- To secure doors, gates, cupboards, cellar doors etc.
- Ideally used with ABUS Diskus® Hasp 140: virtually impossible to attack shackle
|Horizontal clearance b:
|No. of keys supplied:
||2 keys incl.
|Shackle diameter d:
|Vertical clearance c:
The disc lock is a special form of the padlock with some distinct advantages. The disc shape effectively combats the most common ways of forcing it open. The design means that there is only a small opening in the shackle, which makes it very difficult to tamper with. As the ABUS disc lock is made mainly of stainless steel, it is used especially where security and protection against corrosion are required. 360-degree all-round protection The ...
Other interesting products from the category Diskus®