GRANIT™ Padlock 37RK/70 GRANIT™
TRUST THE PROFESSIONALS
Our GRANIT™ padlock is the lock for the highest security requirements, made in Germany.
The padlock meets special requirements of insurance companies and is one of our high-security locks. So when it comes to protecting high values and a high risk of theft, rely on our Granit 37/70! Halls, doors, gates, containers or trucks can be reliably locked with this padlock. The lock from the GRANIT™ collection is manufactured according to the European standard EN 12320 and has a special coating for improved corrosion protection. Lock body and shackle made of hardened special steel, inside an ABUS Plus disc cylinder is used. Of the two keys supplied, one is equipped with LED lighting. You can purchase this padlock either with code card or security card. With the code card, the number on the card is sufficient for you to have keys made at a dealer. With the security card, you retain control: Original keys can only be duplicated on presentation of the enclosed security card at a licensed ABUS specialist dealer. Tip: In combination with the hasp 130, the protection is even more reliable.
- ABUS-Plus disc cylinder: highest protection against manipulation
- Body and shackle made from hardened alloy steel
- Black Granit coating for even more corrosion resistance
- SZP: comes with security card to protect against unauthorized key duplicates
- RK: cylinder can be re-keyed to match an existing ABUS-Plus key
- 2 keys, 1 with LED light
- Cylinder inserted from the top: optimum drill and pull resistance
Operation and use:
- To secure valuables/goods of great value or at a very high risk of theft
- Meets special requirements of insurance companies
- Certified and approved padlock
- To secure e.g. warehouses, factory gates, containers and lorries
- Size: 70 mm
- Long shackle (HB): 70HB100
- 37RK/70, 37RK/70 SZP
Our ABUS Granit padlocks have been developed using specifications laid down by Swedish insurance companies, which are known for their extremely high standards. In the case of the European CEN standards, which are also incredibly demanding, Granit locks are regularly classified at the highest levels.
Other interesting products from the category Granit™