GRANIT™ Padlock 37ST/55 GRANIT™
FOR THE HIGHEST SAFETY REQUIREMENTS & EXTREME CORROSION PROTECTION
Granite padlock ABUS 37ST/55 - the padlock for demanding outdoor applications.
The 37ST/55 Granit can be used to securely lock halls, doors and gates near water as well as boats. The body and shackle of the lock are made of stainless steel, which means it will never rust even in harsh weather conditions. The ABUS-Plus disc cylinder additionally ensures a very high level of protection against manipulation attempts. The production is carried out according to the European standard CEN class 4. The Granit product series is manufactured in Germany. The key with built-in LED is particularly practical for use in the dark. Granite locks are available with either a code card for quick and easy duplication of keys or with a security card for full control over the number of keys in circulation.
- ABUS-Plus disc cylinder: highest protection against manipulation
- Massive lock body and shackle made of stainless steel
- Inner components made of non-corrosive materials
- SZP: comes with security card to protect against unauthorized key duplicates
- 2 keys, 1 with LED light
Operation and use:
- To secure valuables/goods of greater value or at a high risk of theft
- Ideal for use in severe weather conditions (e.g. in coastal regions or ports)
- Certified and approved padlock
- To secure e.g. warehouses, industrial sites, factory gates, containers and lorries
Our ABUS Granit padlocks have been developed using specifications laid down by Swedish insurance companies, which are known for their extremely high standards. In the case of the European CEN standards, which are also incredibly demanding, Granit locks are regularly classified at the highest levels.
Other interesting products from the category Granit™