Padlock 37ST/55 B/DFNLI #SZP Profil (Art. no. 79187)
Granit padlock ABUS 37ST/55 – the padlock for demanding outdoor applications. The 37ST/55 Granit is best used to secure halls, doors and gates near water or boats. The lock body and shackle are completely made of stainless steel for maximum protection against rust. The ABUS-Plus disc cylinder makes the lock very hard to pick. The 37ST/55 is manufactured in accordance with high European standards and reaches a CEN Class 4 certification. The Granit series is completely made in Germany. For comfortable use in the darkness, one of the two included keys is equipped with an LED light. Granit locks are available either with a code card for easy key reproduction or with a security card for full control over the amount of spare keys in circulation.
- ABUS-Plus disc cylinder: highest protection against manipulation
- Massive lock body and shackle made of stainless steel
- Inner components made of non-corrosive materials
- SZP: comes with security card to protect against unauthorized key duplicates
- 2 keys, 1 with LED light
Operation and use:
- To secure valuables/goods of greater value or at a high risk of theft
- Ideal for use in severe weather conditions (e.g. in coastal regions or ports)
- Certified and approved padlock
- To secure e.g. warehouses, industrial sites, factory gates, containers and lorries
|Horizontal clearance b:
|No. of keys supplied:
||2 keys incl.
|Shackle diameter d:
|Vertical clearance c:
Padlock 37ST/55 B/DFNLI #SZP Profil
Art. no. 79187
Width a: 62 mm
Our ABUS Granit padlocks have been developed using specifications laid down by Swedish insurance companies, which are known for their extremely high standards. In the case of the European CEN standards, which are also incredibly demanding, Granit locks are regularly classified at the highest levels.
Other interesting products from the category Granit™