Hasp 100/100 DG (Art. no. 01453)
DURABLE AND RELIABLE
Our hasp 100 is protected against corrosion and therefore very durable.
You have nowhere to hang your padlock, but would still like your garden gate or shed to be secured against thieves? Then we recommend you our solid hasp 100. It is robust, weatherproof and holds a padlock securely and reliably. Thanks to the hardened steel eyelets and concealed pins and screws, the hasp 100 also has a high level of theft resistance.
- Corrosion protected
- As of size 80 hardened staple
- Concealed hinge pin
- Hidden screws
Operation and use:
- Designed for doors closing flush, i.e. door leaf and door frame are level
- ‘DG’ versions: with double joint – designed for doors not closing flush, i.e. door leaf and door frame are not level, and corner solutions
- To be used with a padlock
- Sizes: 60, 80 and 100 mm
- Sizes double link (DG): 80 and 100 mm
|Eyelet bore hole c:
Hasp 100/100 DG
Art. no. 01453
Length a: 160 mm
Packaging: shelf box
Weight: 184 g
The security rating of a hasp should always match the padlock. ABUS offers a wide range of security hasps. They feature concealed screws and hardened steel loops that are also concealed inside the hasp and thus provide optimal protection against attempts to break the lock open.
Other interesting products from the category Hasps