Hasp 142 Diskus® Integral
The security rating of a hasp should always match the padlock. ABUS offers a wide range of high-security hasps which can be identified by concealed screws for example. Additionally hardened steel loops that take the shackle of the padlock are concealed inside the hasp and thus provide optimal protection against attempts to break the lock open.
- Double protection: The integrated Diskus® lock (70 mm) is protected all the way around by a solid metal casing – attacks on the integrated lock are nearly impossible
- Easy to operate with one hand due to handy frontal cylinder access
- Cylinder cover - maximum protection against dirt and moisture
- Solid metal locking case almost completely prevents successful attacks on the integrated padlock
- Diskus® lock exchangeable
- Incl. Fixing material
Operation and use:
- Universal hasp with integrated Diskus® padlock for doors and gates as well as sliding doors and sliding gates without rebate
- Optimal for use on sliding doors (transporters, panel vans)
- Ideal for use e.g. on transporters, box waggons
The security rating of a hasp should always match the padlock. ABUS offers a wide range of security hasps. They feature concealed screws and hardened steel loops that are also concealed inside the hasp and thus provide optimal protection against attempts to break the lock open.
Other interesting products from the category Hasps