Padlock Steel 34CS/55 (Art. no. 20071)
- Precision pin tumbler cylinder
- Body and shackle made from hardened alloy steel
- RK: cylinder can be re-keyed to match an existing key
- Shackle guard protects shackle from attack
- Constructed and tested according to CEN-class 4
- The cylinder cover is available separately
|Horizontal clearance b:
|No. of keys supplied:
||2 keys incl.
|Shackle diameter d:
|Vertical clearance c:
The strong ABUS padlocks are made from hardened steel and are used for high security requirements. They are ideal for the protection of higher values and come to use at gates, doors, tool boxes, cupboards or switch boxes.
Other interesting products from the category Steel