Door bar PR1500 S (Art. no. 04649)
- Secures the door over the whole width
- Heavy duty wall anchors for maximum strength
- For door widths from 780 - 1 040 mm
- Special lengths of 1 040 - 1 440 mm are available
- ABUS cylinder EC550 inclusive (standard)
- Incl. three keys
|No. of keys supplied:
||3 keys incl.
ABUS reinforced bolts for securing doors enjoy a good reputation in our comprehensive range of mechanical door locks. The door to be secured is protected over its entire width on both the lock and hinge side. This provides optimal protection against break-in attempts using brute force. Door bars – not just for entrance doors Door bars with dead bolts (PR1900) and special door bars for cellar doors and doors that open outwards (PR1400) ...
Other interesting products from the category Door bars