CO2 detector CO2WM110 AirSecure (Art. no. 67964)
MEASURE CARBON DIOXIDE
Prevent discomfort, headaches and excessive aerosols in the room - and set up our AirSecure CO2 detector.
With our AirSecure CO2 detector you don't give bad air a chance! They also prevent the potential consequences of too high a carbon dioxide concentration, such as headaches, nausea, general malaise, irritated mucous membranes or a significantly increased number of aerosols in the air we breathe. The latter can, for example, lead to an increased risk of infection within the room. The ABUS AirSecure reliably warns of increased indoor CO2 concentrations, temperature and humidity. The sensor has a service life of ten years. The AirSecure can be mounted on the wall as well as placed mobile on chests of drawers, tables or similar. In addition to the large OLED display, an LED colour indicator and an acoustic alarm are integrated.
- CO2 sensor service life: max. 10 years
- OLED display
- LED colour display of the current air quality
- Power supply: AC adapter, input: AC 100~240 V, output: DC 5 V/1 A (Micro USB)
- Backup battery (Li-Ion 3.7 V)
- Date and time display
- Operating temperature: -10° to 40°C
- Humidity: 0 % to 95 % (non-condensing)
- Measurement range: CO2: 0-5,000 ppm
- Alarm event display
Operation and use:
- For the detection of indoor CO2 concentrations
- Temperature and humidity display
- Wall or stand-alone mounting
||96,0 mm x 96,5 mm x 26,0 mm
Gas detector Natural gas is practical with almost 50 percent of all German households heated with it (as at: 2016, statista.de). Generally speaking, the use of natural gas is a very safe way to keep rooms warm or to cook, and that’s because by law heating systems and the like are checked regularly in Germany, to see whether they are still functioning properly or if faulty parts require replacement. However, methane gas is highly flammable ...
Other interesting products from the category Hazard detectors