Carbon Monoxide Detector COWM510 (Art. no. 89164)
WARNED IN GOOD TIME
Carbon monoxide alarm for use in the home.
When carbon monoxide leaks, every second counts. Rely on this CO alarm so that you and your family are warned in good time in the event of an emergency. If this detects the escape of the gas, an alarm sounds at 85 decibels. The detection area of the warning detector is 62 square metres. It is recommended to use the unit in rooms where there is a fireplace, tiled stove or similar. The sensor inside the unit has a lifespan of around ten years.
- 10 year sensor lifespan (electrochemical)
- Display to indicate the CO concentration
- Incl. self-test function and voltage monitoring
- Audio and visual alarm
- A loud 85 dB alarm
- Detection Range: up to 60 m²
- 2x1.5V Alkaline AA batteries
- Displays when battery is low (displays “low-batt”)
- Verified and certified in accordance with EN50291-1:2010+A1:2012
- Operating Temperature -10°C - +40°C
Operation and use:
- For carbon monoxide detection in private households
- Suitable for installation in rooms with heating systems (open fireplaces, gas boilers, flow heaters, etc.)
- Warns even of low carbon monoxide concentrations
- Wall or stand-alone mounting
||2 x 1,5V Alkaline AA Batterien
||110 mm x 110 mm x 30 mm
Gas detector Natural gas is practical with almost 50 percent of all German households heated with it (as at: 2016, statista.de). Generally speaking, the use of natural gas is a very safe way to keep rooms warm or to cook, and that’s because by law heating systems and the like are checked regularly in Germany, to see whether they are still functioning properly or if faulty parts require replacement. However, methane gas is highly flammable ...
Other interesting products from the category Hazard detectors