Carbon Monoxide Detector COWM510 (Art. no. 89164)
The invisible, odourless and deadly carbon monoxide gas can emerge in any living area where there are heating systems, such as open fireplaces, gas boilers, flow heaters and oil heaters.
Symptoms of poisoning consist of headaches, dizziness, and even unconsciousness and death. The ABUS COWM510 was designed to detect this gas. It emits an 85 dB alarm and a visual warning signal as soon as low but still hazardous CO concentrations are detected. Configured with an electrochemical sensor with a lifespan of 10 years, the COWM510 is verified in accordance with EN50291-1 and is suitable for wall as well as stand-alone mounting. The product also has a battery display and test function. With the inconspicuous and timeless design, the AA battery operated COWM510 can be integrated discreetly into living spaces.
- 10 year sensor lifespan (electrochemical)
- Display to indicate the CO concentration
- Incl. self-test function and voltage monitoring
- Audio and visual alarm
- A loud 85 dB alarm
- Detection Range: up to 60 m²
- 2x1.5V Alkaline AA batteries
- Displays when battery is low (displays “low-batt”)
- Verified and certified in accordance with EN50291-1:2010+A1:2012
- Operating Temperature -20°C - +50°C
Operation and use:
- For carbon monoxide detection in private households
- Suitable for installation in rooms with heating systems (open fireplaces, gas boilers, flow heaters, etc.)
- Warns even of low carbon monoxide concentrations
- Wall or stand-alone mounting
Gas detector Natural gas is practical with almost 50 percent of all German households heated with it (as at: 2016, statista.de). Generally speaking, the use of natural gas is a very safe way to keep rooms warm or to cook, and that’s because by law heating systems and the like are checked regularly in Germany, to see whether they are still functioning properly or if faulty parts require replacement. However, methane gas is highly flammable ...
Other interesting products from the category Hazard detectors