Wireless smoke alarm device RWM165 (Art. no. 73412)
Suitable for use in bedrooms, living rooms, children’s rooms and corridors:
our RWM165 wireless smoke alarm device reliably and promptly raises an 85-decibel alarm as soon as smoke forms, potentially saving your and your family’s lives.
The RWM165 is equipped with an in-built 10-year battery and its service life is equally as long. It is also quality-tested
to DIN EN14604, certified as per the new VdS Guideline 3131 (3515 Wireless) and bears the Q-Label quality mark.
- Q-Label certified by VdS
- Can be linked with 12 alarms per group
- Built-in battery (3 V lithium)
- 10-year battery life
- Alarm volume: 85 dB
- Hush function
- Regular self-testing with automatic error message
- Warning in case of weak battery
- Large test button
- Theft protection
- Radio frequency 868 MHz
Operation and use:
- For use in bedrooms, children’s rooms, corridors, etc.
- Also suitable for use in inhabited recreational vehicles (e.g. caravans)
- The functionality should be checked every four weeks
- Perform a functional test every four weeks using the button on the back of the smoke alarm device.
- Clean the smoke alarm on a regular basis in order to avoid false alarms.
||with fixed 3V lithium battery
||Wireless smoke detector
ABUS wireless smoke alarms are linked together without cables. If one alarm is triggered, all the other wireless smoke alarms within range will also sound. In case of emergency, the alarm will be transmitted from detector to detector – and you will be alerted reliably. This increases the security of your home and your family. Our motto here is: "all for one, one for all" Keep yourself safe at home in every way you can. Ideally, wireless ...
Other interesting products from the category Wireless smoke alarms