Hasp 130/180 (Art. no. 07998)
The GRANIT™ 130 is the matching hasp for the granite padlock 37/55.
Sometimes a hasp must be fitted so that a padlock can reliably secure your valuables - for example, if there is no possibility of hanging a padlock in one place. To secure larger value assets or if there is a high risk of theft, the granite hasp 130 is a very good solution. It was specially developed for combined use with our Granit padlock 37/55. The hasp is made of robust malleable cast iron, which makes it very resistant to attempts to break it open and to climatic conditions. It also has two hardened hinge pins with swing guards and hardened staples. If the hasp is mounted, the screws are concealed. This way, the hold-up offers little attack surface for attempted break-ins.
- Two hardened concealed hinge pins
- Tough white heart malleable iron
- Hardened staple
- With anchor plate and accessories
- Hidden screws
Operation and use:
- To secure valuables / goods of great value or at a very high risk of theft
- To secure warehouses, containers, lorries etc.
- Suitable for doors closing flush, i.e. door leaf and door frame are level
- To be used with a padlock
|Eyelet bore hole c:
The security rating of the hasp should always match the padlock. Consider buying security hasps with concealed screws for example. Hardened steel loops that take the shackle of the padlock are concealed inside the hasp and thus provide optimal protection against attempts to break the lock open.
Other interesting products from the category Hasps