Combination Lock 146TSA & 146
FOR TRAVEL TO THE USA
Our 146TSA luggage lock in an attractive leather look is particularly suitable for travel to the United States of America.
A luggage lock secures your suitcase, travel bag and other bags from unauthorised opening and protects your belongings from opportunistic thieves on the train platform, at the airport or at bus stations. Especially for trips to the USA we recommend our combination lock 146TSA: This is because the US Transportation Security Administration (TSA) opens suitcases and other luggage, among other things, if something cannot be precisely defined during screening. Employees have generic keys that fit TSA bag locks. So your lock won’t be damaged. And each suitcase can be locked again and again as normal. The lock with plastic body and cable bracket is locked by a three-digit numerical code. It has an indicator that shows whether the lock has been opened using a TSA key.
- Lock body made from plastic
- Shackle diameter 3 mm
- Individually resettable 3-digit code
- 146TSA: Visible red indicator at shackle: lock was opened by TSA
- To reset red indicator open lock and turn shackle by 360°
Operation and use:
- To secure valuables/goods of lower value or at a low risk of theft
- Suitable e.g. to secure luggage
- 146TSA/30: Ideal for journeys into the USA: the luggage can be opened/relocked by the US security authorities without damaging the lock
- Size: 30 mm
- 146TSA/30: with additional TSA-cylinder
These compact combination locks are suitable for a range of uses even with different users, thanks to their special locking system. Applications include securing items of luggage, tool boxes or lockers in sports clubs. 3-digit or 4-digit As the padlocks are secured by means of a 3-digit or 4-digit number combination that can be set individually, they are ideal for use in the leisure industry as there is no need to carry a key. The combination ...
Other interesting products from the category Combination