Combination lock 183AL/45 Padlock (Art. no. 88699)
Our 183AL combination lock: ideal for outdoor use. is ideal for securing medium-value assets and objects. Thanks to the aluminium lock body and the number dials and internal components made of stainless steel, this lock is very weatherproof and therefore suitable for outdoor use. Another advantage is that you can replace the shackle so that the lock can quickly be adapted to individual requirements. The five number dials allow 100,000 different combinations, thus increasing the lock’s security. The precision locking mechanism also provides extremely high picking protection.
- Solid aluminium lock body
- 5-digit number code – can be individually set
- Interchangeable shackle in different heights and materials:
Heights: HB19, HB25, HB38, HB 50, HB75, HB100
Materials: IB (stainless steel), MB (brass), SA (steel)
- Double bolted shackle
- Number dials and internal components made of stainless steel for greater corrosion resistance
- Precision locking mechanism – greater protection against picking
Operation and use:
- Security for items/goods of medium value or where there is an average risk of theft
- For securing doors, gates, lockers, tool boxes, cellar windows, sheds, switch boxes, cupboards, etc.
- Ideal for use in bad weather
|Horizontal clearance b:
|No. of keys supplied:
||resettable digit code
|Shackle diameter d:
|Vertical clearance c:
|color of facets:
These compact combination locks are suitable for a range of uses even with different users, thanks to their special locking system. Applications include securing items of luggage, tool boxes or lockers in sports clubs. 3-digit or 4-digit As the padlocks are secured by means of a 3-digit or 4-digit number combination that can be set individually, they are ideal for use in the leisure industry as there is no need to carry a key. The combination ...
Other interesting products from the category Combination