Padlock 90RK/50 TITALIUM™
WEATHERPROOF AND LIGHTWEIGHT
Our padlock 90RK/50 Titalium™ has an integrated shackle guard.
Can be used in wind and weather, lightweight but robust and protected against corrosion: This is our padlock 90RK/50 Titalium™. We recommend it if you want to insure higher value assets or if there is a high risk of theft. The 90RK/50 Titalium™ is also a good solution in maritime and port areas, for example to secure vehicles, boats, boxes and the like, which are in constant outdoor use. The solid lock body is made of TITALIUM™ special aluminium and is equipped with a precision pin cylinder. The shackle is made of stainless steel and is therefore weatherproof.
- Lock body made from TITALIUM™, a special aluminium alloy: high security at low weight
- Shackle made from high quality stainless steel, double bolted: high resistance against pulling and torsion
- With integrated shackle guard to protect against bolt cutter attacks
- Extreme corrosion resistance
- Precision pin cylinder
- Interchangeable cylinder: if required, the lock can also be adapted to existing locks
- Key retaining: key is needed for locking (lock retains key until locked)
Operation and use:
- To secure valuables / goods of greater value or at a high risk of theft
- Ideal for severe weather conditions (e.g., in sea and port areas, for securing vehicles and boats in outdoor use)
ABUS marine padlocks are specially designed for outdoor use. They are 100 percent rust-free, and guarantee high security even in harsh weather conditions. Suitable weather-resistant materials such as stainless steel or appropriate plastic coatings protect the padlock effectively in outdoor areas.
Other interesting products from the category Marine / Rustfree