Padlock 90RK/50 (Art. no. 55292)
THE ROBUST ALL-WEATHER LOCK
This solid padlock from the TITALIUM™ series with integrated shackle guard and replaceable cylinder promises high levels of security with a low weight.
The high resistance to corrosion and low weight make the 90RK/50 TITALIUM™ padlock from ABUS the ideal companion for all boat owners. Thanks to its special alloy, neither wind nor weather are dangerous for this lock. Despite its light weight, the 90RK/50 is in no way inferior to other locks in terms of security and theft protection. An attractive alternative wherever weight plays a role in addition to security considerations.
- Lock body made from TITALIUM™, a special aluminium alloy: high security at low weight
- Shackle made from high quality stainless steel, double bolted: high resistance against pulling and torsion
- With integrated shackle guard to protect against bolt cutter attacks
- Extreme corrosion resistance
- Precision pin cylinder
- Interchangeable cylinder: if required, the lock can also be adapted to existing locks
- Key retaining: key is needed for locking (lock retains key until locked)
Operation and use:
- To secure valuables / goods of greater value or at a high risk of theft
- Ideal for severe weather conditions (e.g., in sea and port areas, for securing vehicles and boats in outdoor use)
|Horizontal clearance b:
|No. of keys supplied:
||2 keys incl.
|Shackle diameter d:
|Vertical clearance c:
ABUS marine padlocks are specially designed for outdoor use. They are 100 percent rust-free, and guarantee high security even in harsh weather conditions. Suitable weather-resistant materials such as stainless steel or appropriate plastic coatings protect the padlock effectively in outdoor areas.
Other interesting products from the category Marine / Rustfree