Padlock Steel 34CS/55 (Art. no. 20071)
- Precision pin tumbler cylinder
- Body and shackle made from hardened alloy steel
- RK: cylinder can be re-keyed to match an existing key
- Shackle guard protects shackle from attack
- Constructed and tested according to CEN-class 4
- The cylinder cover is available separately
|Horizontal clearance b:
|No. of keys supplied:
||2 keys incl.
|Shackle diameter d:
|Vertical clearance c:
The strong ABUS padlocks are made from hardened steel and are used for high security requirements. They are ideal to protect high-value items and can be used on gates, doors, tool boxes, cupboards or switch boxes.
Other interesting products from the category Steel