Padlock 64TI/50HB60-150 B/EPSPP (Art. no. 88884)
As with all Titalium padlocks, the lock body of the 64TI is made from special aluminium.
This makes the padlock extremely light. The hardened steel shackle with NanoProtect™coating can be removed and its length adjusted to the individual conditions. Up to ten different shackle lengths of between 60 and 150 millimetres are possible. The 5-pin cylinder with paracentric key profile makes unauthorised opening of the lock using picking tools difficult. This padlock is therefore particularly suitable for protecting cupboards, storage rooms, boxes, crates. gates and other items of medium to high value in homes, gardens and industrial buildings against unauthorised access.
- Solid lock body made from TITALIUM™ special aluminium
- Hardened steel shackle with NANO PROTECT™ coating for extreme corrosion resistance
- Removable and adjustable shackle from 60 mm to 150 mm
- Paracentric key profile for increased protection against manipulation
- Double bolted shackle
- Chrome-plated cylinder plug for additional corrosion protection
- Tulip-shaped key head
Operation and use:
- Security for items/goods of medium value or where there is an average risk of theft
- For securing e.g. chains, doors, gates, cupboards, lockers, tool boxes, cellar windows or sheds
|Horizontal clearance b:
|No. of keys supplied:
||2 keys incl.
|Shackle diameter d:
|Vertical clearance c:
Padlock 64TI/50HB60-150 B/EPSPP
Art. no. 88884
Weight: 281 g
Width a: 50 mm