Padlock 86TI/45HB80 without cylinder (Art. no. 04391)
INTEGRATION IN LOCKING SYSTEMS
Our 86 Titalium™ can be easily integrated into existing locking systems.
Secure your switch cabinets, doors, gates, lockers or sheds consistently against break-in attempts with this robust padlock. The solid lock body is made of TITALIUM™ special aluminium, the hardened steel shackle is equipped with NANO PROTECT™ coating. The lock is supplied without a lock cylinder. Commercially available Europrofile door half cylinders can be installed in the padlock with a conventional hexagon socket wrench in order to integrate it into already existing locking systems.
- Solid lock body made from TITALIUM™ aluminium alloy - high security with low weight
- Hardened steel shackle with NANO PROTECT™ plating for extreme corrosion resistance
- Customary EURO-cylinders can be integrated easily without special tools
- Double bolted shackle
- Possible to integrate into keying systems
- 86TI/55: Key retaining or automatic locking (depending on position of cam)
- 25°: Automatic locking (only for adjustable strike plates)
- 45°: Key-retaining
- 86TI/45: Key retaining
Operation and use:
- To secure valuables/ goods of greater value or at a high risk of theft
- To secure doors, gates, cupboards, tool boxes, cellar windows, sheds, switchboards, etc.
- Sizes: 45 and 55 mm
- IB: with stainless steel shackle (45mm only)
|Horizontal clearance b:
|No. of keys supplied:
|Shackle diameter d:
|Vertical clearance c:
|type of cylinder:
Padlock 86TI/45HB80 without cylinder
Art. no. 04391
Packaging: individual box
Weight: 222 g
Width a: 46,5 mm
TITALIUM™ padlocks, from security specialist ABUS, represent a new dimension in security. Made from an innovative material, they represent high security at a significantly reduced weight. The TITALIUM™ material is a special aluminium alloy that uniquely combines a high level of torsion with lightness. Like in the aircraft industry, with TITALIUM™, ABUS is concentrating on two fundamental qualities: maximum strength and low weight. This ...
Other interesting products from the category TITALIUM™