Window lock FTS16 W B/DENLSDKN (Art. no. 80520)
The burglar-retardant window lock provides protection against intrusion into premises. It is designed especially for right- and left-hinged, outward-opening windows but also for awning windows made of wood, aluminium and plastic with metal inserts. It is also possible to use these locks for attic windows depending on the installation conditions. The lock casing is only 28 mm wide, enabling it to be installed even in smaller window frames. Other benefits include two step locking (presence and deadlocking function) as well as the ABUS Plus cylinder which is impervious to lock-picking. There is no drilling template required during installation as the template has already been integrated into the lock.
- SBSC certified to meet class C standards according to the SS3620:2010 standard
- Pressure resistance of over 700 kg
- Two step locking: presence and deadlocking function
- Locks without key
- Includes two keys and installation materials
- Open and closed positions of the lock can be detected visually
- Easy installation, no drilling template required (integrated)
- Special compact design: Lock casing is only 28 mm wide
- ABUS Plus cylinder
|No. of keys supplied:
||2 keys incl.
Burglars usually prefer to attack windows and patio doors. That's precisely why we have brought special products on to the market that can be fitted as add-ons to protect your home. The range has really exploded over recent years. Above all, it has been possible to combine security requirements with factors such as ease of use and design in one additional window lock. Security all round the window In both tilted and closed position, a standard ...
Other interesting products from the category 2nd fit locks