Lockable window handle FG210
- Individually adjustable, secured bolt, 28–44 mm long
- 7 mm square bolt, distance of screws 43 mm
- Also lockable in tilt position
- Push button cylinder with reversible key
- Includes one key, triple version includes two keys
A locking window handle is mainly used for child safety, but with certain break-in methods it can also serve as security products for windows. Especially for parents, locking window handles of this sort are a good idea because they can control which windows children can open. As the handles are available in a keyed-alike version, you only need one key to unlock all your window handles. Some window handles, e.g. the FG 300, are designed in ...
Other interesting products from the category Lockable window handles