Lockable window handle FG210
Whether as a childproof safety catch or break-in protection: This window handle can be used universally.
Your windows should always be reliably secured. Whether it's to protect your children or ward off criminals. You can bet on this lockable handle. The window handle can be mounted on aluminium, plastic or wooden windows. By means of a push button cylinder and reversible key, it closes securely, even when the window is tilted. The window handle is mounted instead of the conventional handle.
- Individually adjustable, secured bolt, 28–44 mm long
- 7 mm square bolt, distance of screws 43 mm
- Also lockable in tilt position
- Push button cylinder with reversible key
- Includes one key, triple version includes three keys
Operation and use:
- Can be used on standard inward opening windows in place of the window handle
- Also suitable as a child-proof lock
- The handle is locked by pushing in the cylinder, open with the key
A locking window handle is mainly used for child safety, but with certain break-in methods it can also serve as security products for windows. Especially for parents, locking window handles of this sort are a good idea because they can control which windows children can open. As the handles are available in a keyed-alike version, you only need one key to unlock all your window handles. Some window handles, e.g. the FG 300, are designed in ...
Other interesting products from the category Lockable window handles