Coil Cable Lock 1950
The ABUS Coil Cable Lock 1950 is available in a range of colours and locks easily without a key.
PRACTICAL AND FLEXIBLE
The Coil Cable Lock 1950 locks easily with a click. Without the hassle of looking for the key.
The Coil Cable Lock 1950 is a super flexible bike lock which, owing to its 7.5 mm coil cable of variable length, can be locked around almost any suitable fixed object. The fact that you don't need a key to lock it makes securing your bike very fast. We particularly recommend it for securing a child's bike or a low-range bike. That said, the Coil Cable Lock 1950 is well suited to protecting individual bike components or accessories.
- 7.5 mm, super flexible coil cable
- Synthetic coating to prevent damage to the paintwork
Operation and use:
- Basic protection where there is a low theft risk
- Recommended for protecting entry-level and children's bicycles
- Comfortable transportation by compactly folding the coil cable around the seat post
- Coil cable locks boast both a compact transport size and excellent versatility in terms of their usable length
- The lock is ideal as a second lock for securing components
- This lock is also available in bright children's colours
- This lock is also available in blue, red and silver, and in fun, bright colours for children
The Coil cable lock provides owner and his bikes with basic protection. The advantages of coil cable locks include convenience, simplicity of transport and the length of the cable. These features make it possible to attach bikes to fixed objects with ease.
Other interesting products from the category Coil cable locks