Folding Lock 6010/90 BORDO CENTIUM (Art. no. 20154)
- 5 mm steel bars, with synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle‘s paintwork
- Stainless steel case with manual cover for the keyhole against dirt and corrosion
- The bars, the links as well as supporting elements of the locking system are made of special hardened steel
- Bars are linked with special rivets
- ABUS Plus cylinder for high protection against manipulations, e.g. picking
- Easy transport thanks to practical holder
- Flexible mounting with non-slip velcro straps
- Mounting on nearly every part of the frame possible, the lock can be easily removed sideways
- This lock can be ordered keyed alike to other locks. This means several locks would match one key, respectively key code
- Bordo family: Ideal combination of resistibility, weight and transport size
||transport bag incl.
With the Bordo, ABUS has revolutionised the bicycle lock and established an entirely new type of lock – the folding lock. The bike locks of the Bordo family offer features that have not been provided by any other design to date. Light-weight flexibility in a compact design. These features are shared by all of the various folding locks in the extensive Bordo family. From the high security Bordo XPlus, through the classic Bordo, to the ...
Other interesting products from the category Folding locks