Frame lock 52
The Frame Lock 52 offers you basic protection for your bike. Practical, easy to use and a good protection where risk of theft is low.
EASY BASIC PROTECTION
The quick and easy protection against theft.
Today, unfortunately no bike – no matter how old or in what condition it is – is safe from theft. That is why you always need to lock up your bike, wherever you go. If you are in a hurry and only require a low level of protection, the Frame Lock 52 is the ideal protection against theft. The shackle, the lock body and the parts of the locking mechanism are manufactured using specially hardened steel.
- 8 mm shackle
- The shackle, the housing and the locking mechanism’s load-bearing parts are manufactured from specially hardened steel
Operation and use:
- Great protection where there is a low risk of theft
- Recommended for the protection of low-range bicycles
- LH – easy to mount to the threaded rear frame
- SP – mount to the multi-skin sheet
- The Clutching Strap LH Adaptor offers an alternative attachment option if no mounting points are available on the rear structure
- Frame locks are light and quick to use to protect your bike against unauthorised use
- The use of a second lock alongside the frame lock is highly recommended
- In the KR version, the key remains in the cylinder when the lock is opened; it can be pulled out in the NKR version
The frame lock are basic security devices for almost any bike. These practical frame lock is light and quick to use to protect your bike against unauthorised use. They can be connected to other accessories such as chains or cables to protect your bike even more effectively against theft. The frame locks are available either with keys that can be removed when they are open or with keys that cannot be removed.
Other interesting products from the category Frame locks