Chain Lock 8900
The lock protects against theft in situations with an average risk of theft and is always easy to handle.
ABUS quality down to the finest detail.
You can count on the ABUS Chain Lock 8900. After all, this model's textile sleeve hides an 8 mm square chain. ABUS manufactures both the chain itself and the structural parts of the locking mechanism out of specially hardened steel to create a robust overall product.
An important part of the ABUS Chain Lock 8900 is also its extremely high-quality locking cylinder, which is secured against manipulation such as lock-picking. This cylinder includes two reversible keys which make operation very user-friendly. In situations with an average risk of theft, the ABUS Chain Lock 8900 is a great way to secure your bike.
- 8 mm square chain with textile sleeve to prevent damage to the paintwork
- The chain, the lock body and supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of specially hardened steel
- High-quality locking cylinder with user-friendly reversible key for maximum protection against tampering, e.g. lock-picking
- Two keys are supplied in the scope of delivery
Operation and use:
- Convenient protection against theft for bikes
- Recommended for protecting bicycles against an average risk of theft
- Comfortable transportation by compactly folding the chain around the seat post
- Very easy handling, because only one end of the chain has to be locked
- The lock is also available with a red textile sleeve
The Lock-chain combination is an excellent choice when it comes to securing your bike. Its flexibility means the lock-chain combination is very convenient and offer many ways of locking bikes to fixed objects. A bike that is secured in this way cannot simply be picked up and carried away – which is a real security advantage.
Other interesting products from the category Lock-chain combination