IVERA Steel-O-Flex™ 7200
The Cable Lock IVERA Steel-O-Flex™ 7200 offers double protection thanks to an overlapping shell structure encasing the steel cable.
ARMOURED AGAINST THEFT
Flexible cable lock incorporating dual protection: with the IVERA Steel-O-Flex™ 7200, you can connect your bike with double the security.
A good choice for those who want to park their bike without worries. The IVERA Steel-O-Flex™ 7200 provides protection against thieves with a steel cable, which itself is covered with overlapping steel shells. Nobody can cut through this combination easily. The mesh-covered sheath makes for a flexible connection – an added bonus for daily use.
- 22 mm thick, overlapping steel shells protect the internal steel cable
- New, functional, durable and highly flexible synthetic sleeve prevents damage to paintwork
- The steel shells, the housing and the structural parts of the locking mechanism are manufactured using specially hardened steel
Operation and use:
- Good protection against medium risk of theft
- Recommended for securing high-quality bicycles
- The greater the chain length, the easier it is to attach to a fixed object
- Ivera RBU – Bracket with flexible steel band suitable for various frame shapes covering diameters of 20–42 mm and fitted with a mount for the seat post clamp
- The bracket is also available as an extra accessory
- Thanks to the steel shells, Steel-O-Flex™ locks are much safer than simple cable locks, while still offering high flexibility (Double Protection)
At ABUS, the name Steel-O-Flex stands for cable locks with high flexibility and double security. The steel cable is covered in overlapping shells made from toughened steel, like scale armour. As a result, its resistance to attempts to break it open is increased significantly, while its weight only increases slightly and its flexibility remains largely intact. This means that it is easy to attach any vehicle to a fixed object.
Other interesting products from the category Steel-O-Flex