Steel-O-Flex 690/75 Shadow (Art. no. 43305)
- 15 mm overlapping steel shells protect the inner steel cable
- Synthetic coating to prevent damage of the bicycle's paintwork
- ABUS automatic cylinder drill-protection and user-friendly reversible key
- Two keys are supplied with the lock
- Due to the steel shells, the Steel-O-Flex locks reach a significantly higher security than common cable locks, yet maintaining high flexibility (Double Protection)
At ABUS, the name Steel-O-Flex stands for cable locks with high flexibility and double security. The steel cable is covered in overlapping shells made from toughened steel, like scale armour. As a result, its resistance to attempts to break it open is increased significantly, while its weight only increases slightly and its flexibility remains largely intact. This means that it is easy to attach any vehicle to a fixed object.
Other interesting products from the category Steel-O-Flex