U-Lock GRANIT™ Plus 640
The featherweight GRANIT™ Plus 640 U-Lock offers superb protection for high-value bicycles, even in situations where there is a high risk of theft.
LIGHTWEIGHT YET HIGHLY EFFECTIVE PROTECTION AGAINST THEFT
Bad news for thieves: the GRANIT™ Plus 640 U-Lock offers superb protection against theft despite its diminutive weight
If you feel that every gram matters when you're buying a new bike, the wrong bike lock can play havoc with your calculations. But not the GRANIT™ Plus 640 U-Lock! This lightweight companion weighs in at a mere 860 g, making it the perfect choice if you occasionally have to leave your bike in locations such as railway stations where the risk of theft is high. Intelligent technologies such as the picking-resistant Plus disc cylinder with automatic cover and Double Locking provide a high level of protection against manipulation. The superior quality standard of the GRANIT™ Plus 640 U-Lock has been recognised in a great many different tests, with seals of approval awarded by OSIMZ (Russia) and test institutes in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway and the United Kingdom.
- Hardened 12 mm round shackle
- The shackle, the lock body and the structural parts of the locking mechanism are manufactured using specially hardened steel
- Priority given to the use of weight-optimised special alloys and lightweight materials
- ABUS Plus cylinder including automatic cover for maximum protection against attempts at manipulation, e.g. picking
Operation and use:
- Great protection where there is a high risk of theft
- Ideal for securing high-value bicycles
- Lightweight courier's lock
- The lock can be ordered with other keyed-alike locks, all of which are operated using the same key or locking method
The U-lock is classics when it comes to securing bikes, and for good reason. Solid materials and no moving parts outside the lock mechanism are an excellent starting point for the strongest resistance possible. Decades of experience with the U-lock have made us experts in combining the most resistant materials with unique technology, and consequently one of the leading U-locks manufacturers. By the way: the police and insurance companies ...
Other interesting products from the category U-locks