Padlock brass 75IB
Thanks to its special properties, the Brass 75IB from ABUS is the perfect padlock for securing vehicles and boats in outdoor use.
100% RUST-FREE SECURITY
The ABUS Brass 75IB marine padlock is ideal for securing medium-value assets and objects in severe weather conditions.
A chrome-plated lock body made of solid brass and a hardened stainless-steel shackle with NANO PROTECT™ make the lock particularly resistant to corrosion and ensure optimum theft protection even under extremely strong environmental conditions. The Brass 75IB keeps your valuables secure under lock and key regardless of the weather.
In addition, the highly precise reversible key locking system with up to 168,000 key variations ensures optimum security. The paracentric key profile makes it extremely difficult for lock pickers to tamper with the lock.
- Solid lock body made from brass with nickel pearl coating
- Shackle made from stainless steel
- Highly precise reversible key locking system with up to 150 000 key variations
- 75IB/40 + 75IB/50: Key-retaining
- 75IB/30: self-locking
Operation and use:
- For medium-security requirements under extreme weather and environmental conditions
- Ideal for securing vehicles and boats in outdoor use