Brake disc lock 300
The ABUS Brake Disc Lock 300 secures your parked scooter effectively against theft with a simple hand movement.
With the ABUS Brake Disc Lock 300, you can quickly and effectively secure your scooter against theft.
The 10mm locking bolt is made of specially hardened steel and the lock body is made of impact-resistant cast metal. The integrated ABUS quality cylinder further increases the level of protection.
The ABUS 300 Brake Disc Lock is easily and conveniently activated by pressing the large push button on the automatic locking mechanism. Two easy-to-use reversible keys for unlocking the device are included in the scope of delivery. A manually operated cover shields the keyhole from dirt and corrosion.
- 10 mm locking bolt
- The locking bolt is made of specially hardened steel
- The lock body is made of impact-resistant cast metal
- ABUS quality cylinder with easy-to-use reversible key
- Two keys are included in the scope of delivery
- Manually operated keyhole cover to protect against dirt and corrosion
Operation and use:
- Basic protection for when there is a low risk of theft
- Recommended for short parking periods when the scooter is within sight
- A transport bag is included in the scope of delivery
- For increased security, the motorbike should be secured to a fixed object with another lock for longer parking periods
- A smaller version of the lock is available with thinner locking bolts (Provogue 305)
Storage space is a rare commodity on a motorbike or scooter and yet it always needs securing against theft and unauthorised use. Which is the best sort of lock for a motorcyclist to carry for normal use? Brake disc locks are a practical solution for many motorbikes. They are very compact, light and thus easy to transport. If your vehicle is to be parked for a long time in a place where there is a high risk of theft, combining the lock with a ...
Other interesting products from the category Brake disc locks