The power station site Herdecke can look back on a 100-year-old history: In 1908 the first power station under the name „Kommunale Elektrizitätswerk Mark A.G.“ was put into operation. In 2005 a large part of the former thermal power station was torn down and a gas and turbine power station was built so that the growing demand for energy could be met.
ABUS provided the appropriate key system.
Application area: Industry
Object: Power station
Location: Herdecke, Germany
Project goal: Mechanical key system for a power station