Door fitting HLZS814 / KLZS714 square
FEEL SECURE AT HOME
House front doors and flat doors become more secure with this door fitting.
Inadequately secured doors make your home an easy target for burglars. Common security vulnerability: Door cylinders that stick out too far and can be easily unscrewed. Secure your doors with a reliable door fitting. Make your butt and rebated doors more secure with this door hardware. It consists of several layers of steel and can withstand a tensile load of 2.5 tonnes. It excels especially against pulling off the cylinder. Extra long steel cams with hardened and tempered special M6 screws also increase protection against impact. A steel insert in the outer handle reliably prevents tearing. A secure complete package with VdS and DIN certificate for house front doors (HLZS) with a thickness of 52 to 72 millimetres and flat front doors (KLZS) with a thickness of 37 to 47 millimetres.
- Certified according to DIN EN 1906 SK 2 and DIN 18 257 ES 1 ZA, VdS approved
- High resistance due to the layer construction: several bottom plates, with a total of 13.5 mm thickness, for high protection
- High impact resistance: extra long steel cams, complete with tempered special screws (3 x M6)
- An additional steel inset provides extra strong leverage/tear-off resistance
- Integrated pulling protection with cylinder cover plus freely rotating special steel disc
- Grip plate adjustable to DIN left and right doors
- HLZS: spacing: 92 mm, square bolt: 10 mm
- KLZS: spacing: 72 mm, square bolt: 8 mm
Operation and use:
- For main entrance doors (HLZS) and apartment doors (KLZS)
- Suitable for rebated and flush doors, left and right opening
- Grip plate outside, handle inside
- HLZS: Suitable for door thicknesses of 52 - 72 mm
- KLZS: Suitable for door thicknesses of 37 - 47 mm
- Mounting material for deviating door thicknesses can be supplied
- Finishes: F1 (alu anodized), F2 (silver anodized), F3 (anodized brass), F4 (anodized bronze)
- Alternatively available as a handle/handle set
Any door that is not professionally secured can be immediately identified by burglars as an easy target: The cylinder protrudes a long way and often the fittings can simply be unscrewed. This makes breaking in easy, and not just for professionals. An ABUS security door fitting protects both mortise locks and door cylinders against being broken or pulled off. Look for the DIN, TÜV and VdS seals of approval. They are proof of maximum security. ...
Other interesting products from the category Door fittings