Mortice lock EFS65 (Art. no. 21511)
SECURITY FOR FIRE DOORS
The mortice lock with double bolt and particularly robust mechanism is especially suitable for fire doors.
A fire door must offer a special level of safety. This also requires the right lock. High-quality materials and the extra-strong construction make the EFS65 a good choice. The mortice lock is especially suitable for fire doors with a distance measurement of 72 millimetres. The double bolt made of steel with a centre latch and a lock case made of zinc plated sheet steel make it particularly durable and robust. The lock is MPA-tested and monitored. It is designed for both DIN-right and DIN-left doors.
- Steel double bolt with middle latch
- Lock body made from galvanized steel
- Extra solid mechanics
- Tested and supervised by the MPA (official German test institute)
- For DIN left and right doors
- Whisper Latch
Operation and use:
- The ABUS EFS 65 mortice lock is specially suited for right/left opening fire doors
- When closing the door only the latch is being operated
- When locking with the door cylinder the bolt is activated
- Forend 24 x 235 mm (round)
|No. of keys supplied:
The mortice lock is activated by the door cylinder – it may be invisible but it has a crucial function. Just as it's impossible to start an engine without a starter motor, a door cannot be locked without a mortise lock. ABUS mortise locks that meet DIN 18251 ABUS offers a wide range of mortise locks that meet DIN 18251 with solutions for a variety of needs, e.g. fire doors or doors with narrow profiles. The premium product is the TKZ 40 – ...
Other interesting products from the category Mortise locks