Mortice lock TK10 L HG (Art. no. 20800)
- Extra corrosion protection by electrolytic galvanizing
- Integrated chip protection
- Integrated distance bolts to stabilize the lock body
- bolt and latch made of high-quality plastic
- According to DIN 18251 class 1
- Finishes 18 mm: hammer blow gold
- Finishes 20 mm: hammer blow gold, polished brass, silver lacquered, white
- Different versions for DIN right or DIN left opening doors
||20 rund mm
|No. of keys supplied:
||1 key incl.
Mortice lock TK10 L HG
Art. no. 20800
The mortice lock is activated by the door cylinder – it may be invisible but it has a crucial function. Just as it's impossible to start an engine without a starter motor, a door cannot be locked without a mortise lock. ABUS mortise locks that meet DIN 18251 ABUS offers a wide range of mortise locks that meet DIN 18251 with solutions for a variety of needs, e.g. fire doors or doors with narrow profiles. The premium product is the TKZ 40 – ...
Other interesting products from the category Mortise locks