Mortice lock TKB10 L MS (Art. no. 20806)
You want to be undisturbed when you take your morning toilet or shower after sport. The mortice lock reliably locks bathroom and WC doors.
It is suitable for use in bathroom and toilet doors with a distance measurement of 78 millimetres. The bolt and latch are made of high-quality plastic and protect you from uninvited guests during personal hygiene. The lock is available in different versions for DIN right or DIN left doors. Electrolytic galvanising offers a high level of protection against corrosion damage, especially in the vicinity of sanitary facilities.
- Extra corrosion protection by electrolytic galvanizing
- Integrated chip protection
- Integrated distance bolts to stabilize the lock body
- bolt and latch made of high-quality plastic
- According to DIN 18251 class 1
Operation and use:
- For light interior doors, particularly bathroom and WC doors
- Forend 20 x 235 mm (round)
- Finishes: hammer blow gold, polished brass, silver lacquered, white
- Different versions for DIN right or DIN left opening doors
|No. of keys supplied:
Mortice lock TKB10 L MS
Art. no. 20806
Weight: 333 g
The mortice lock is activated by the door cylinder – it may be invisible but it has a crucial function. Just as it's impossible to start an engine without a starter motor, a door cannot be locked without a mortise lock. ABUS mortise locks that meet DIN 18251 ABUS offers a wide range of mortise locks that meet DIN 18251 with solutions for a variety of needs, e.g. fire doors or doors with narrow profiles. The premium product is the TKZ 40 – ...
Other interesting products from the category Mortise locks