Cam cylinder Ø 24 mm 356-H24/456-H24
- cylinders: nickel-plated brass (finish NI)
- keys: nickel silver (except stock profile - nickel-plated brass)
- standard drill protection
- fitting diameter 24 mm
- cam is adjustable in 45° steps
- key only removable in
- locking position
- locking movement always 90°, in direction left or right, our standard is 90° in right direction
- available in the systems Standard, X14, Z14, XZ14, V14, XV14, Y14, XY14, Y14 Deltus, XY14 Deltus, W14, XW14, Wavy Line, Wavy Line pro and Integral (other systems on request)
- 5 pin tumblers: standard length A = 31 mm
- 6 pin tumblers: standard length A = 34,8 mm
- further cams see "Cam shapes"
- matching rosettes see "Rosettes"
- salt-water resistant (finish CR, special pinning)
- finishes: CR, MS, AUPO, BROA, AUMA (see Infobar - Special features for cylinders - "Cylinder finishes")
Cam cylinders are designed for application in mailboxes, wardrobes, strongboxes, lamp posts or vending machines. We manufacture according to DIN EN 1303, DIN 18252 and are ISO 9001:2008 certified. Please also find more detailed information on ABUS cam cylinders in diameter 18 mm and 24 mm. ...
Other interesting products from the category Cam cylinders